Thursday, October 2, 2014

MAC Lipstick: My Current Top 5 Permanent Shades

L to R: Viva Glam V, Plumful, Vegas Volt, Twig, Rebel



I'm a sucker for MAC Lipstick. But who isn't? Props to you if you can easily walk away from those counters with the sleek bullets and hundreds of shades. I admire your willpower. My collection has slowly been growing, so I wanted to do this post before I can no longer pare down my picks to just five. Here we go: 


Viva Glam V (Lustre)



This is my go-to MLBB shade. I normally prefer cream finishes, but the fine shimmer in this is actually really flattering while still feeling perfectly smooth.

Plumful (Lustre)

This soft, pink-berry color is universally flattering and so comfortable to wear. If you're not a huge fan of the color-payoff of Lustres, try this one-- the color is pigmented and build-able.

Vegas Volt (Amplified)

I love this one for a punch of color, anytime of the year. It looks especially nice with a green/khaki eye. I love pairing this with MAC's Sumptuous Olive eyeshadow. 

Twig (Satin)

Ah, my cozy-sweater lipstick. This one is pigmented, build-able, comfortable, universally flattering, and goes with any makeup look. If I could only recommend one lipstick, it would be this. 

Rebel (Satin)

This color is perfect day or night, summer or winter. And the saturation is so beautiful, I don't even care that it stains the lips. 

What are your favorite MAC lipsticks? Let me know in the comments! 

3 comments:

  1. I have two already in my collection and the other three on my whist list. Great picks!
    melanie'snook.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad I found this web site, I couldn't find any knowledge on this matter prior to.Also operate a site and if you are ever interested in doing some visitor writing for me if possible feel free to let me know, im always look for people to check out my web site.
    OUTDOOR TOOLS

    ReplyDelete