Sunday, October 26, 2014

Easy, Last-Minute Halloween Makeup Ideas

I love Halloween. It's probably my favorite holiday, and I spend all month planning different looks I might want to try when the 31st rolls around. But you want to know the saddest thing? I've tried out umpteen looks throughout the month, and here I am, five days from Halloween, and I'm stuck in the same rut I always find myself in: I have no clue what to be for Halloween. I think the problem is that there are just too many options, and I always just want to try something new. But I still hate scrambling for a costume. And just in case you're like me, and have yet to be inspired, maybe we can help each other out. Here are some of the looks I've played around with: 

Daddy's Little Zombie
 Click HERE to see how to get this look.
Monster's Bride
 Click HERE to see how to get this look. 
Pop Art Girl
 Click HERE to see how to get this look. 
Ursula
 Click HERE to see how to get this look.
Broken Doll
Click HERE to see how to get this look. 

What are you going to be for Halloween? Let me know in the comments!

3 comments:

  1. Halloween is just fun and costumes now have no that value when people can easily do weird make-ups for Halloween lol. Thanks for the wonderful tips on makeup for the perfect Halloween.

    ReplyDelete