Friday, September 5, 2014

Japanese Skin Care Haul

So when my cousin came to visit, she brought me a ton of Asian skincare which basically made me swoon. I'm obsessed with Celdie's face wash, so I had asked her to bring me a bottle. She brought three because she's awesome. She also packed some other goodies like Lioele face masks, Puresa sheet masks, eye-makeup remover, and a moisturizer.  

Most of these products are available on Amazon.com, so you can still order them if you live in the US. However, the prices will be inflated. I haven't tried everything yet, but I can highly recommend Celdie's face washes if you're on the market for a new cleanser. They're super gentle and effective. The Lioele masks are also really nice (and cute, to boot). If you're interested in a review, or just have a question about any of these products, make sure to comment below! 

ありがとう、亜希子!




8 comments:

  1. Oooh! you lucky lucky girl! I haven't ried all you are showing but my hubby will travel to Asia soon, and my wishlist is growing! hihi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nice, that's exciting! What's number 1 on your wish list?

      Delete
  2. Hi Miki ^-^ Nice to meet you :)
    Post intetesting ;)
    If you want follow me ^-^
    Big Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  3. So jealous you have the Asian skincare hook-up! I've always wanted to try those sheet masks. They look so moisturizing!

    Oh, I nominated you for the Liebster Award. I love your blog! Here's the link: http://maurissaseesbeauty.blogspot.com/2014/09/LiebsterAward.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow thank you so much! Means a lot coming from you, I love your blog as well!

      Delete
  4. I can set up my new thought from this post. It gives inside and out data. A debt of gratitude is in order for this significant data for all.
    CBD Oil

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mesmerized article written on this blog with other relevant information. It is straight to the point that how we can improve our skills as well as how we can be represented to a new stream of professionalism.หน้าหมองคล้ำ

    ReplyDelete