Monday, August 18, 2014

NC and Tokyo do NYC

My cousin came to visit from Japan (yes, I'm half Japanese) last week, and we had a little rendezvous in good ole NYC. She's a super-awesome fashion designer, so between the two of us, we had a very fashion&beauty-filled weekend. Here are some highlights of our trip, and let me go ahead and apologize for the photo quality (I only took pics on my phone).  
It does exist! I saw this little beauty in the airport and just had to snap a pic. I mean, a Benefit vending machine? Why are these not everywhere? 

Of course we had to stop by a MAC and get our makeups did. Shout out to our artist, Julie, who was the sh*t. 
...And a Sephora. I'd never been to a free-standing one before. Swoon 
We also hit the FIT Museum and saw a gorgeous exhibition on lingerie. I really wish we were allowed to take pics in the exhibit because there were some stunning pieces. 
Zach Braff on Broadway? What? This show is awesome. Highly recommend. 
Yeah, yeah we had to do a tourist-y pic. But it was right outside our hotel so it would've been silly not to, right? 

Anyway, New York was a trip. I'll probably have a couple haul posts coming soon as a result. Have you done any traveling this summer? Let me know below!

4 comments:

  1. amazing pictures you both look glamorous xxx
    You are welcome to visit my blog http://www.mlleepaulettegirl.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like my kind of trip -- MAC and Sephora. Yes, please! LOL! Great pics.

    ReplyDelete