Tuesday, July 29, 2014

HAUL: Ulta, Mac, Hautelook


Well I've been doing a little shopping the past couple of weeks, and I finally got my hands on some cult products. 

From Ulta, I picked up the Urban Decay Naked Basics palette and All Nighter setting spray, Benefit's Gimme Brow, and Studio Gear's Invincible Gel Eyeliner. I've never had any of these products before, but am really excited to try them. As you can probably tell from the picture above, I've already dug into the eyeliner. I must say, it is a gorgeous color (I got it in Lapis), and it is lovely to use as well. 

From MAC, I picked up two lipsticks in Plumful and Creme d'Nude. I've also tried these already and especially love Plumful--it's such a flattering, easy-to-wear color. 

Lastly, from Hautelook, I picked up Too Faced's La Creme Lipstick in Loganberry and Cinnamon Kiss. I can't resist a new lipstick, so I've already tried these as well. I love the colors, but I haven't worn them long enough to determine if I like the formula. 

I'll probably be reviewing a few, if not all, of these products, but be sure to let me know in the comments if there's anything in particular you'd like to see reviewed.  

Have you tried any of these products? What do you think of them? 

3 comments:

  1. The only thing I've tried is the UD All Nighter Spray, which is impressive. I'd love to see a review of the Benefit Gimme Brow. I need to find a good brow gel. Those lipstick shades are lovely!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll do that one first, then :) I'm really excited for the UD setting spray, thanks for the feedback!

      Delete
  2. I am eyeing on the collection you got from benefit! I just went to Sephora last week, but I did not see if they offer that collection. I am definitely going to come back! Thank you for sharing your reviews on the products! I am about to make a review on the products I have too, Any suggestions/tips on writing a product review? It is my first time doing it. Thanks in advance MIki!

    ReplyDelete