Friday, March 14, 2014

Mina at the Beach!

Today was pup's first time at the beach!  Since it's pretty early in the year, it wasn't crowded so she was able to run and play all day.  I wanted to teach her to catch a frisbee, but I made the mistake of showing her I brought a tennis ball first.  

This dog is obsessed with tennis balls.  Even when she was lying in the sand out of fatigue, if someone so much as moved in the direction of where she left the tennis ball, she was up and offering tricks to get it thrown for her.  That's the funny thing about Mina--I ask her to do tricks for the tennis ball, but most of the time, she just does all the tricks in her repertoire as soon as I pick up the ball, hoping that she'll do the one I want faster so she can get the ball ASAP.   
Anyway, we had a blast, and I can't wait to take her back to the beach.  Hopefully next time, the local donut shop will be open.  Britt's is the end-all of donuts, and if you're in the Carolina area, I'm sure you know what I'm talking about ;).

No comments:

Post a Comment