Monday, March 10, 2014

Escada Cherry in the Air Perfume in a Candle

I don't know about you, but I get so many little perfume samples that, most of the time, I don't even know what I have.  When I finally get around to checking out my collection, I have found on occasion that I had fallen in love with a limited edition perfume that is no longer available (I'm looking at you, CK One Summer 2006).  While that isn't entirely the case with this one (there is a rollerball version available at Sephora that is currently being added to my shopping cart), I'm still kind of feeling like I missed out on Escada's Cherry in the Air that was released as limited edition for the spring/summer of 2013.  
(Notes: black cherry, raspberry, mandarin, marshmallow, gardenia, coconut, sandalwood, oakwood)

That's why, when I was sniffing around Bath and Body Works' 2/$22 candle sale and found Tokyo Petals, I felt like I was transported back to where I should have been when Escada released Cherry in the Air.  Needless to say, I snatched that bad boy right up, and burned him as soon as I got home.  
(Notes: Japanese iced sake, cherry blossoms, berries)

While the candle is a bit sweeter-smelling where the perfume is a bit muskier, unless I'm going back and forth trying to find differences in the scent, their smells are almost indistinguishable.  If you're like me and missed out on the full-size Escada perfume, or just love sweet and fruity scents with an edge, definitely check out Tokyo Petals before it too disappears.

No comments:

Post a Comment